Webex Event for OTA meeting:
Event number (access code): 199 162 2905
Peter Hughes, N7BMG, is selling the following equipment:
1. 10-15-20 meter 3 element beam. Can't remember brand name but have assembly instructions
- Disassembled, needs work.
- Has all resonators and assembled beam.
2. 3 sections of Rohn 35G
- One top with Rotator mounts and tapered to support below pipe
- One full normal section
- One full section drilled to allow tip over
- One 20' section of Steel pipe suitable. for mounting to rotator and attaching beam antennas
- Must be disassembled.
3. One 8ft dish antenna
- Has one bad panel
- May or may not have powered mount; I will look
- Has 4 and 12 GHz head
During the 6/2/2020 business meeting all newly elected officers and directors were installed into their respective positions (click here for a list of the directors and officers).
A lively debate took place concerning what the club felt was the approrpiate to handle Field Day 2020 -- after much thought, about 2/3 of those checked in determined we would feel better holding Field Day at our home QTH, rather than holding it as a group.
The remaining 1/3 was split between holding a modified, yet traditional Field Day, or had no comment at all. Because of the uncertainty of the Covid-19 coronavirus, we determined the best plan of action was to look at the issue one more time during out next regularly scheduled meeting.