Saturday, May 2, 2020
Tickets and Admission
General Admission - $7.00 per person (children 12 & under free)
Tailgating - $7.00 per space
Inside Tables (Main Building)
In Advance $10.00/table space
At the Gate $15.00/table space
- Large Indoor Vendor Area
- Covered Tailgating Available
- Paved Open Tailgating Area
- Security Provided for Vendors who arrive Friday evening
- Informative Programs to Attend
- Prize drawings throughout the day!
- Grand Prize Drawn at 12:30 PM (need not be present to win)
- ARRL VEC TEAM Amateur Class
- 1:00 PM - Walk-Ins accepted
- QWCA -Quarter Century Wireless Association members available
We invite any Ham group such as QCWA, QRP, and others to arrange to have a meeting or gathering at the Hamfest. Let us know...
Features for the Entire Family
- Easy Access from 1-70
- Pavilion Picnic Facilities
- Playground for Children
- Only four (4) miles from Antietam Battlefield; great for a family outing!
- Food Concessions on-site -- Breakfast and Lunch
- Commercial Eating Establishments and the Prime Outlets at 1-70 exit
- In the case of bad weather, tailgating can be held in up to four Pavilions onsite
ADVANCE REGISTRATION GUARANTEES SPACE!
Reserve Tables and Spaces by mail, email, or phone:
- Mail orders: Please pay by check only. Do not mail cash. Send to P.O. Box address shown under CONTACTS (next page)
- Deadlines: Orders received and paid by APRIL 21 will receive tickets by mail.
- Any orders after April 21 will be held for payment and pickup the day of the hamfest at the Hamfest Club Table (Main Building Entrance).
- Email or phone orders: Use information shown below.
Phone: (240) 818-1248
Phone: (304) 676-9391
Backup Repeater: 146.940 - (PL Tone of 100)
FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2020
6:00 PM Vendors and Tailgaters may setup
SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2020
06:00 AM Gates Open for Tailgaters and Vendors
07:00 AM Main Building Opens for Attendees
08:00 - 12:00 PM Small Prize Drawings every hour! (Must be present to win)
08:00 AM ARRL Forum (tentative)
09:00 AM To Be Determined
10:00 AM To Be Determined
10:45 AM Cutting of the famous ARA Cake - It goes great with a cup of coffee
11:00 AM Bargain Auction - Bring your left over treasures to sell
12:30 PM Grand Prize Drawing
12:35 PM Fox Hunt (after Grand Prize Drawings)
01:00 PM ARRL VEC Team - Amateur License Exams (check-in begins 12:45PM)
VEC details Contact: Brian Umbrell, W3PDW
Our Hamfest Philosophy
Since moving to our current location the emphasis has been and will always be on building an "old fashioned" hamfest. We will always try to include seminars, tailgate sales, inside sales, food concessions, VE testing sessions, vendors and more.....
*** Club policy prohibits the display or sale of weapons and/or pornographic material. Commercial vendors are responsible for tax collections and should have proper tax/license certificate available. ***